Terms and Conditions of Sale
- All orders are confirmed and are subject to the following conditions unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- Prices stated are ex-warehouse and postage and package are added and are subject to amendment without notice. Invoices are inclusive of VAT at 20.0%.
- All items are offered subject to availability. Orders will be fulfilled in rotation and no guarantee of completion by a fixed date can be given. An Order Acknowledgement will be issued. This should not be treated as confirmation of supply.
- Customers are required to pay for their order before their seed is dispatched.
- Goods shall remain the property of Forestart until the price has been discharged in full notwithstanding that the goods may have been delivered to the customer.
- During transportation except for deliveries by letter post all seed above fifty pounds in value will be insured against loss and damage at the buyers expense unless instructions to the contrary are received.
- Should the buyer cancel an unfulfilled order, we reserve the right to demand the order value as liquidated damages without having to prove our action.
- We believe that all seeds and other materials are supplied in good condition and of reliable quality. We will not be responsible for their health and welfare after acceptance of delivery nor will we be responsible for the replacement of any seed, which fails to grow due to unsuitable soil conditions, adverse weather, damage, neglect or any other cause beyond our control.
- Consignments must be carefully examined on receipt and any complaint notified by telephone and confirmed in writing within seven days. We will offer full refunds for all complaints within this time period as per the Distance Selling Regulations, providing that the goods are returned to us in their original unopened packaging. Failure to do so will render any complaint void.
- We will not accept any claims for consequential losses arising from failure of any material supplied and in all cases the limit of liability will be replacement seed or a credit note to the value of the seed supplied.
- All disputes or questions between the supplier and the customer with respect to any matter of thing arising out of or relating to this agreement shall, after written notice by one party to the other, be referred to a single arbitrator agreed for the purpose or, in default of such agreement, to be appointed to the President for the time being of the Horticulture Trades Association. This clause shall be deemed to be a reference to Arbitration within the meaning of the Arbitration Act 1950, or any statutory notification thereof for the time being in force.
- Error and omissions accepted.
- English Law shall cover this agreement.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and Maestro credit/debit cards for online orders.
- Stratified seed will be dispatched upon successful completion of the stratification process for Spring planting. Payment for stratified seed will be taken at the time of ordering.
Refunds and Returns
Please refer to points 7 and 9 in the above terms and conditions for our refund/returns policy.